Stormwater Complaint Form

To file a stormwater complaint, please fill out the complaint form at the link below.


For illicit discharges outside of Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 4:30, please call (859) 544-0190. Anything that enters a storm drain or directly into a river that is NOT uncontaminated stormwater is an illicit discharge.